The Lung Association assists, educates and empowers individuals living with or caring for others with lung disease. We do this through our many lung health programs and services that are available to people and healthcare providers across the province.
The Lung Association:
- is among Canada’s longest standing, most respected not-for-profit health promotion organizations
- is a leader in the prevention and control of chronic lung disease, asthma, tobacco cessation and prevention, and air quality and its effects on lung health
- provides education and support to people living with lung disease in Ontario
- is a registered charity that relies on the generosity of donors and educational partners across the province
- has invested more than $27 million into lung health research carried out in Ontario
For more information about The Lung Association, please visit us at:www.on.lung.ca